Thursday, June 4, 2009

BFS Testimonials

Before I had vertigo and hypertension but before the engine 2 diet I have my strict diet from my cardio and neurologist already and when joined Engine 2 diet it help me a lot. I no longer experience any attacks.

My bp from 140/90 when down to 90/70 last May 23. My weight before was 57 kilos now I’m only 54 kilos. Thanks to my cardio exercise and my Engine 2 diet.

Emee V. Billano

---------------------------

I only lost 4 lbs but I still feel great.. My blood pressure is already normal.. From 140/100 now its only 110/80 and sometimes 120/80.. The doctor already advised me to stop my lipid lowering medicine because the result of my lipid profile can be address by proper diet and exercise. I did some little cheating too but I manage not to eat white rice for the past 2.5 weeks.. ( oh I did cheat with rice, 2x only but half cup of rice)..

I love Engine2..

Precila Verbo
------------------

Wow! In my case, I’ve lost 8lbs for the past 2.5 weeks! Yahoo! and to think that I wasn’t able to religiously attend our exercise session. Did some “little cheating” too, he he. . . my soya milk is choco flavor (am not a milk drinker really) and I would order salad (good, yeah?) or plain pasta (tomato basil or marinara sauce) and choco cake (am a chocoholic) everytime me and my husband would dine out. What more if I did exercise and eat strictly engine2, right?

Above all, I feel great! Will try to attend the exercise sessions as much as I can this time and no choco cake (hard to find dark choco cake) anymore, promise!

Thanks to Engine2!!!

Winnie Henderson

_________

I’ve lost 6 lbs. since the start of our Engine2 diet. Exercises are very good specially the strengthening sessions. Right now I feel good and my stamina has improved a lot. Thanks to Engine2 and Ico

Ricson Talabucon

___________

Hey guys, my waistline now is 33 “still big” , it used to be 37. My blood pressure is normal from 130/100 to 120/80 , I can already wear my old jeans which was kept for three years. And am not having vertigo attacks anymore.Engine2 diet is worth it. Thanks

Marilou A. Oligo

No comments:

Post a Comment